Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup. Here is how you achieve that. The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup: Provide of Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile]. Take of Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju].
Combine broth, red onion and Tabasco in saucepan. Spoon into ovenproof bowls, add bread and cover with cheese slice. Turn heat up to medium high and add remaining ghee and olive oil to skillet. You can have Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup
- You need 8 Cups of Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile].
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju].
- Prepare 1 of LG Viadailla Onion [for sweetness].
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare as needed of Baguette Bread.
- You need as needed of Garlic Butter.
Working in batches, sear the stewing beef on every side, getting a good, even color. Remove to slow cooker with the onions. Place mushrooms on top of beef. Combine soup, water and soup mix and pour over mushrooms and beef.
Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup instructions
- Create your homemade beef stock. A thick beef stock is essential with this recipe. But, you can use boxed broth. Just season with beef bouillon, thicken with 2 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water at the finish and, simmer on high for 2 minutes longer. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho..
- Here's what you'll need. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Chop your onions. P.S., I always add Beef Boullion to this recipie but it's entirely up to you!.
- Microwave your beef roast for 3 minutes..
- Fine fork shread your roast..
- Now, it's everybody in the pool! Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add slurry at this point if choosing to thicken your soup. We enjoy ours thicker as so it can coat crustinies well..
- Here's your outcome. Your soup should be able to coat a spoon. Serve with toasted crustinie bread..
- Or, with a Patty Melt. Enjoy!.
- Sorry. This site isn't letting my students sort their steps. Preheat oven to 350° at Step #6. Slice Baguette Bread and coat with garlic butter if you'd like. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly crispy..
Melt butter in soup pot, add chopped onions and celery, and sweat until onions are translucent. Add fresh ground pepper to taste. Season the soup with salt and pepper. Remove the bay leaf and discard. Working in batches, puree the soup in a blender until smooth.