Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot). First, starting by setting your Instant Pot to "Manual" function. Add in the frozen ravioli, and pasta sauce. Then fill the pot with enough water until that it just covers the ravioli.
Create a thick layer of cheese across the top of the dish. Do not defrost frozen ravioli prior to adding it to the Instant Pot. You can cook in the Instant pot on saute until cooked through. You can cook Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot)
- It’s of Buitoni four cheese ravioli.
- Prepare of Italian meat sauce (I use my own recipe).
- Prepare of Kraft Perfect Pairings: Mozzarella & Parmesan.
Just make sure to deglaze (aka scrape) any stuck-on food from the insert prior to cooking. Turn off the Pressure Cooker and add the following in the following layers: frozen ravioli, can of tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place your frozen ravioli into the Instant Pot. Add enough water to cover the ravioli.
Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) instructions
- I use my Instant Pot’s Slow Cook feature for this recipe but you can easily adapt the instructions to a regular slow cooker..
- Pour meat sauce into Instant Pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal.
- Heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Stir in ravioli..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Press the pressure release handle down to open the vent..
- Press SLOW COOK—More; Time: 20 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: Off).
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Transfer ravioli and sauce to a clear glass baking dish..
- Create a thick layer of cheese across the top of the dish..
- Place uncovered dish in oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..
- Serve hot..
Set the lid, turning the valve into the sealed position. How to Make Ravioli Lasagna in an Instant Pot. Grease a spring form pan or any oven safe baking dish with olive oil or PAM Spray for assembling the lasagna. I like to line the bottom of a pan with round parchment paper, or grease it. Grease the side of the pan with olive oil or PAM Spray.