Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. Toss the red onion with the red wine vinegar and a good pinch of salt and set aside (the vinegar will soften the onion slightly, which is a blessing as no one wants completely raw onion on pizza). Chicken Tikka Masala is a delicious Indian recipe and makes a killer topping for the pizza. The exotic tastes of the spices and the chicken pairs beautifully with the cheesy pizza.
The classic Indian flatbread or naan forms the base of this chicken tikka masala pizza. A simple flatbread made with flour, and rolled into oval shaped breads. Don't fuss too much about their shape, just roll out into rounds and then pull one end to create the classic oval shape. You can have Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
- You need 4 pieces (2 packs) of naan bread(I prefer stonefire garlic naan).
- You need 12 tbsp of signature kitchen Tikka Masala simmer sauce.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella.
Once naan bread and chicken tikka masala are ready, top the pizza with masala sauce, plenty of mozzarella, green. Chicken tikka masala is a delicious Indian recipe that makes a killer topping for a pizza, which originated in Italy. The exotic tastes of the spices and the chicken pairs beautifully with the. In a deep large diameter pan place the marinated chicken and cook tell the chicken is cooked through.
Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza step by step
- In a pre heated skillet, spray cooking spray, butter or oil and add the chicken. While the chicken begins to brown add the salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Cook until the chicken is almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool some..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While the chicken is cooling place the naan on a baking sheet..
- On each piece of naan, place 3 tbsps of the Tikka Masala sauce on each and spread out within a 1/4 inch of the edge..
- Next evenly top each with the cheese, pepper and onion.
- Then top with the cooled chicken.
- Place in the oven and cook 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Bon appetite.
Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle half of the mozzarella, then carefully place the tikka chicken followed by the sautéed onions. Top with chopped cilantro, mozzarella and lastly sprinkle the rest of the garam masala mixture. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Tikka masala is a ubiquitous dish, so much so that nobody is quite sure where the concept and recipe originated. This Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza is a fusion of two takeout favorites.