Beer Bread (EASY). Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Buy Online your Equipment for the production of Beer, Wine, Oil and much more.
Most of these beer bread recipes are quick breads, meaning they don't require yeast or rising times, so you can just mix up your batter and stick it in the oven. So if you are out of yeast to make bread, you can use beer with flour instead, the yeast in the beer will make your bread rise, by interacting with sugar. The beer takes the place of the usual water in bread recipes. You can cook Beer Bread (EASY) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beer Bread (EASY)
- It’s 3 cup of Flour (SIFTED).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder (omit if using self-rising flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (omit if using self-rising flour).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 12 oz of 1 beer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted butter (or less).
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the optional ingredients and stir into a gluey batter. Spread the batter into a well-greased bread pan. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and flour.
Beer Bread (EASY) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
Add beer and continue to mix, first using a wooden spoon, then your hands. How to make Beer Bread In a medium bowl add sifted flour mixture and sugar, beer and part of the melted butter. Mix together with a wooden spoon just until combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and top with the remaining melted butter. Sift the flours into a mixing bowl.