Black beans and chorizo. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Great Prices On Great Brands. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Puree bean mixture through medium disc of food mill or.
Add black beans, diced tomatoes, corn, tomato paste, bell pepper, and chile powder; stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Heat the oil in a large lidded saucepan over a medium-low heat. Add the chorizo and cook until the oil starts to run from the chorizo. You can cook Black beans and chorizo using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black beans and chorizo
- It’s 1 pound of cooked salted black beans.
- You need .5 pound of mexican chorizo.
- You need 2 tsp of cooking oil.
Add the onion and garlic and cover with the lid. Mix the cheese, chorizo, beans, coriander and salt and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl. Spread the mixture onto one of the tortillas and top with the other. Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
Black beans and chorizo instructions
- Put cooking oil in stick free pan and heat to medium high heat..
- Add chorizo and cook for about 5 minutes stirring constantly for even cooking..
- Add cooked black bean to chorizo..
- Using a potato smasher smoosh the beans into the chorizo stirring occasionally so they dont stick..
- Serve alone, on hot dogs or with any entreé that goes with beans..
Add the meat, bay leaves, white wine vinegar and drained beans. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a low simmer. How to Make Mexican Rice with Chorizo and Black Beans – the Recipe Method. This is a pretty simple recipe to prepare. First, you'll cook down some onions, jalapeno peppers, garlic and chorizo in a pan over medium-high heat until the vegetables are softened and the chorizo is cooked through.