Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Great recipe for Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken. Have been wanting to make a healthier version of this legendary dish.
The chicken is marinated is some spices plus chaat masala as long as you can. Traditionally, it is steamed till almost done and then deep fried, so the appearance would be different that what you see in the picture. It would have a dark brown crisp top and a soft chewy inside. You can cook Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s of Marinate recipe.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shaan Masala (diy is better).
- You need 4 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 bunch of mint.
- It’s of Salt.
See recipes for Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken too. See recipes for Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken too. It is very easy to cook and delicious in taste. Try this recipe and give feed back in the comment sect.
Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken step by step
- Gash the chicken, make the masala paste, apply generously in all cracks crevices and cuts. Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Aluminum Foil wrap the bird. ‘Steam’ the chicken in a cooker for 20 min. Do not pressure cook. Baste with oil. Air fry 400F 20 min turning every 5 minutes. Save all the juices for dipping. Make the yogurt dipping sauce and enjoy the wonderful dish..
Video procedure for the chicken pakora: How To Make Chicken Pakora: Chicken Pakora Recipe. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and brown in the oil. Pour in the cream and heat through. Chicken Lahori Gosht karahi (chicken or mutton cooked with a spicy tomato-based gravy in a concave-shaped cooking vessel that resembles a wok) is a speciality of Lahore.