Chicken Malai boti. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Add blanched almonds, yogurt, cream, green chili peppers, garlic, ginger, white pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, coriander, and garam masala to a blender and puree to a smooth paste. In a bowl, add chicken and all ingredients except butter.
Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Malai Boti Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. Clean, cut and dry your chicken cubes using kitchen towels. You can have Chicken Malai boti using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Malai boti
- It’s 500 g of chicken (boneless).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juic.
- You need 15 of almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 2 of green chili peppers.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 10 g of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of parathas for serving.
The marinade works best if the chicken is dried thoroughly from any moisture. Add half of the salt, half the lemon juice, half the ginger/garlic pastes and the red chili powder. Mix well and refrigerate for an hour. Chicken malai boti also known as chicken malai kebab, are mild spicy and creamy textured aromatic chicken nuggets.
Chicken Malai boti step by step
- Cut chicken breast into cubes or strips. Add the chicken, salt, and lemon to a bowl, mix well, and set aside for approx. 10 min..
- Blanch almonds in boiling water for approx. 5 min., then peel. Add blanched almonds, yogurt, cream, green chili peppers, garlic, ginger, white pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, coriander, and garam masala to a blender and puree to a smooth paste. Add paste to the bowl with chicken and let marinate in the fridge for approx. 3 hrs..
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan over medium heat, and fry chicken until cooked through. Alternatively, you can thread the chicken onto skewers and fry them on all sides. Serve warm with parathas. Enjoy!.
Chicken malai boti originated during mughal rule. Use of nuts and fat rich ingredients were the specific signs of mughalai cuisine. Chicken malai tikka or Murg malai tikka is boneless chicken cubes (called boti or tikka) marinated in cream (called malai) and Indian spices. Malai tikka is a creamy milder version of traditional spicy red chicken tikka. Tips and how this recipe works?