Easy Chicken Pot Pie. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Peel and roughly chop the onions, adding them to the larger pan as you go. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper.
Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust. Homemade chicken pot pie is comfort food at its best. You can have Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken breast (about 3-4).
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 cup of Veggies of your choice (2 c is estimated).
- Prepare 3 packages of Tiny biscuits ( if using grands 2).
This easy-to-make version lets you prep the pie and make the gravy while the chicken roasts in the oven. Make it even easier on yourself by using frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and store-bought puff pastry rather than pie dough. Soften pie crust as directed on package. Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Dice and cook chicken season with salt pepper garlic.
- Add soup to cooked chicken stir.
- Amount of veggies depends on what you choose.. I used 1 medium zucchini and 1 medium yellow squash for this one. I've used 1/2 c of frozen corn and about 1/2 c fresh green beans cut up… Add veggies at end before baking stir in after soup..
- Greased a casserole dish ( I used a 3qt one) add a biscuits to cover bottom add chicken veggie mix . Top with rest of biscuits….
- Bake 350 about 1 until brown, if used grands biscuits will take longer specially he bottom….
- Serve 6 with 1/2 c size.
Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Discover the secrets to a great chicken pie. Just pull some frozen mixed vegetables from the freezer and a can of soup and box of Original Bisquick™ mix from. Chicken pot pie is one of those old-fashioned dinners that's just so satisfying to make – and eat! Here's how to make it: Cook the chicken and celery.