easy chicken and dumpling pot pie. In medium bowl, stir parsley into chicken and dumplings. See recipes for easy chicken and dumpling pot pie too. Gradually add broth, stirring constantly, then bring to a boil.
Here is how you do that. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper Place chicken pieces in a dutch oven, cover with water, cover pan and bring to a boil using high heat. Strain the liquid that the chicken was cooked in, and place in a saucepan. You can have easy chicken and dumpling pot pie using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy chicken and dumpling pot pie
- Prepare 2 can of campbell's chunky creamy chicken&dumpling soup.
- It’s 1 box of 9 in pre made pie crust.
- It’s 1 of 9 inch pie pan.
Prepare the dumplings by rubbing the butter and flour together in a bowl until resembling fine breadcrumbs, add ¾ of the cheese and season with sea salt and ground black pepper. Drain canned Chicken breast and add to pie dish. Sprinkle most of peas over top of chicken, and save the remainder to the left over dumplings. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners.
easy chicken and dumpling pot pie instructions
- pre heat oven to 400º.
- put pie crust in pan and leave the second one for on top.
- add the 2 cans of chicken and dumpling soup then place pie crust on top and pinch along the edges. put in oven and cook for 20mins or until the crust is golden brown.
It's packed solid with so many chicken. In a large deep skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and chicken then stir. Add the carrots and celery then stir. Cook covered until the chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.