Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Get just the right utensils for the job. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Peel and roughly chop the onions, adding them to the larger pan as you go.
Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust. You can have Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 1 can of chicken (found in canned good or soup aisle).
- You need 1 can of mixed veggies (peas, carrots, potatoes, beans).
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or lowrey's seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Homemade chicken pot pie is comfort food at its best. This easy-to-make version lets you prep the pie and make the gravy while the chicken roasts in the oven. Make it even easier on yourself by using frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and store-bought puff pastry rather than pie dough. Soften pie crust as directed on package.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain chicken, mixed veggies and corn and place in 8×8 or 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix ingredients together with cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly in pan.
- Place as many crescent rolls over the top in one layer as possible.
- Spread melted butter over rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Discover the secrets to a great chicken pie. Just pull some frozen mixed vegetables from the freezer and a can of soup and box of Original Bisquick™ mix from. Chicken pot pie is one of those old-fashioned dinners that's just so satisfying to make – and eat!