Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo. De lekkerste pasta alfredo recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken. Hier vind je voor elk moment een lekker recept.
When done, drain the pasta and broccoli and set aside. Boil the quart of water with the salt. Add the pasta boil per instructions on the package. You can have Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo
- Prepare of Sausage Broccoli Pasta.
- You need 13-3/4 ounces of Beer Brat Sausage.
- Prepare 13-3/4 ounces of Brat Sausage.
- You need 1/2 pound of pound smoked sausage.
- You need 14 ounces of broccoli florets.
- You need 15 ounces of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It’s 32 ounces of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of To taste salt.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 8 ounces of old fashioned wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- You need 1 tablespoons of kosher salt.
Drain half the water and add the ricotta cheese. Take the sausage and add to the skillet. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add penne to boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente, according to the package directions.
Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo instructions
- Boil the quart of water with the salt. Add the pasta boil per instructions on the package. Drain half the water and add the ricotta cheese..
- Take the sausage and add to the skillet..
- Cook the sausages till almost done. Remove the sausage and set aside. Steam the broccoli 7 minutes. Chop up and add to the pasta..
- Add the chives and garlic. Add salt. Slice the sausage on a bias, and add to the broccoli pasta mixture. Add the alfredo sauce and simmer then turn down on low, very low for 15 minutes covered..
- Keep covered and allow to rest and let the residual heat to finish the magic. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Once pasta is fully cooked drain pasta and broccoli and return to the pot. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add penne to boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente, according to the package directions. Once the broccoli and sausage are mostly cooked, add the cherry tomatoes and cook until they soften and burst (?). To assemble, put the pasta in a large bowl and sprinkle cheese over it (this helps the cheese actually stick to the noodles).