AMAZING ! Roast Beef ! 😋. Take the beef out of the fridge at least an hour before you want to cook it. Lay the beef on top of the two halved. Roast beef sirloin with simple asian sauce.
This super easy dish is perfect for serving a crowd and takes just four steps to complete. Serve with a vibrant aubergine salad with black bean sauce and a crunchy cucumber salad with a lime and. Slather all over roast I use a silicone brush. You can have AMAZING ! Roast Beef ! 😋 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMAZING ! Roast Beef ! 😋
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Sazon (with achiote).
- You need of Gravy Master (it’s a browning sauce).
- It’s of Margarine (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 of Bottom Round Roast Beef.
One of the things that's kind of tricky about cooking roast beef, Yorkshires, roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese, is that they all need the oven – and some of those at different temperatures!. But we're going to give the beef a long resting time (don't worry – it will stay warm, and the extra resting times means it will be lovely and juicy), so the roasties and yorkshires have enough time. It's made in the slow cooker, and is very easy to make. Raw vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes, may be added at the start of the cooking time, if desired.
AMAZING ! Roast Beef ! 😋 instructions
- Rinse out your bottom round roast beef thoroughly in cold water and place into a baking pan, pat dry roast beef…….
- Sprinkle your ingredients all over roast, turn roast over and sprinkle ingredients on other side, then place stick of margarine all over side of roast…….Sprinkle just enough ingredients to cover roast…….
- Turn roast over several times until it is fully coated with the ingredients………
- Cover and refrigerate overnight…….
- The next day take out roast, uncover and bake at 300 degrees for 35 minutes, turn roast over and bake for another 35 minutes, that’s for medium rare, if the kids are in your way when your timer goes off tell them to move out ! Anything over that 35 min time will give you a medium to well done roast (and you should NEVER eat a roast like that !!!)Your roast will have a very dark coating over it (that’s from the browning sauce, but don’t worry, it’s NOT BURNED !!!!!) 😉.
- Let roast cool off for about 20 minutes, cut into thin slices and enjoy ! 😉Use the drippings in the pan to dip your slices !!!! 😋.
My whole family loves this recipe. The leftovers also make great roast beef sandwiches. Here's our favourite roast beef recipe that serves four with seconds. For bigger numbers, do check with Prue's book or with your butcher. There are a few things that pretty much every person on earth wants to be, but at the top of the list, there's – rich, talented, and amazing at roasting their friends/mortal enemies.