easy cheesy chicken pot pie. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Check Out Easy Cheesy on eBay.
First you'll need to combine the gravy and veggies in a pot over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and add the shredded cheese, chicken and seasonings, while stirring until the cheese is completely melted and smooth. Add this Cheesy Easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole to your weeknight dinner rota. You can have easy cheesy chicken pot pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy cheesy chicken pot pie
- It’s of what you need.
- It’s 3 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables. (carrots, corn, green beans, peas) thawed and drained..
- Prepare 1 can of 8oz refrigerated crescent dinner rolls..
- You need 1 can of 10.5oz reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup..
- Prepare 1/2 lb of 8oz velveeta cut into half inch cubes. *for cheesier goodness, double the amount of cheese!*.
Pot Pies make for a delicious and comforting meal during the fall and winter months. Rotisserie chicken, slathered in cheese and topped with buttery, flaky biscuit – your taste buds will thank you for this pot pie gem! To a large microwave safe bowl, add the steamed vegetables, chicken, sour cream and Campbell's Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce. Place one crust in bottom of pie plate.
easy cheesy chicken pot pie instructions
- heat oven to 375* F.
- combine the first 4 ingredients in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- unroll dough; place over chicken mixture.
- bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Cut chicken into bite sized chunks. Chop and prep all your veg and chicken Add chicken to heated oil in a pan and cook through properly. Set chicken and veg aside until you make your cheese sauce. Preheat oven depending on pastry instructions Cook the flour for a couple of minutes. Add the Leeks, ½ tsp salt, chicken, sour cream and half n half.