Mini chicken pot pies. Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay. These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor!
Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Or a last-minute dinner that your kids will love. These mini chicken pot pies couldn't be easier or more delicious! You can cook Mini chicken pot pies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pies
- It’s 1 bag of rhodes frozen dinner rolls.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- You need 1 can of sliced carrots.
- You need 2 of pkgs of cut up chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 jar of three chese alfredo sauce.
Made in a muffin tin using pre-made pie dough and stuffed with the easiest filling containing veggies, spices, rotisserie chicken, and my secret ingredient: lemon juice! These mini chicken pot pies are so easy to make, but they'll take a little bit of time. I like to meal prep these for the freezer since they freeze and reheat so well. Here's how to make them fresh the first time, and we'll cover freezing in the sections below.
Mini chicken pot pies step by step
- Add carrots chicken peas and Alfredo sauce in a crock pot or slow cooker for 3 or 4 hours on low.
- And then butter the tops so they stay will stick back on the top and then bake at 325 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the tops off the rolls and clean out the middle and fill it with the stuff from the slow cooker.
Cook and shred chicken – you can also do this a couple days ahead of time or use rotisserie chicken. Place chicken breasts into a large pot and cover with chicken stock; bring to the boil. Take chicken out of stock; pull apart or chop as desired. Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. Remove the cling film, cover with foil and put on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.