KFC Style Fried Chicken. Time to order KFC straight to your door with Deliveroo. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Notes about KFC fried chicken recipe: Stir chicken pieces up and down when frying so that all sides of the chicken pieces cook perfectly.
First of all, beat an egg and dip the chicken pieces in it before coating. Here we give some general tips to make a good batter mixture for KFC-style fried chicken that you should take into account before starting: Use a bowl or deep dish to place the flour. Sift flour to prevent lumps from forming. You can cook KFC Style Fried Chicken using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KFC Style Fried Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 4 cups of oil for frying.
- You need 2 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried sage.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
With this delicious, easy, tried & tested recipe, now you can enjoy KFC style fried chicken in own your kitchen. Yummy!" Full Video – How To Make KFC Style Fried Chicken. Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash. Place chicken in hot oil, not overcrowding, maybe four pieces in first batch.
KFC Style Fried Chicken step by step
- Thoroughly mix all spices together.
- Combine spice with flour, brown sugar and salt.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg white to lightly coat them then transfer to flour mixture. Turn a few times and make sure the flour mix is really stuck to the chicken. Repeat until all chicken is covered with flour mixture.
- Let chicken pieces rest for 5 minutes so crust has a chance to dry a bit.
- Preheat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Fry chicken in batches. Breast and wings should take 12-14 minutes and legs and thighs will need a few more minutes..
- Let it drain on a few paper towels when it comes out of the fryer..
- Serve hot!.
Fry for eight minutes and turn over. Fry for an additional eight minutes. KFC fried chicken recipe with easy step by step photos. Traditional fried chicken is the epitome of comfort food, but its appeal and history go far beyond the way we know it today. Although its origins are evident in other cultures such as Scotland, Korea and China, we typically associate fried chicken with the American South.