Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. Food you never knew you wanted. Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry This Asian chicken and broccoli stir-fry is a household best bet.
While the chicken is cooking, make your sauce. Mix together the sour cream/yogurt, chicken stock and seasoning. Pour into the rice mixture and mix well. You can cook Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole
- You need 2 of chicken breast (or what u like, canned white meat if u must).
- You need 1 cup of instant white rice(precook) or 1 bag ready rice (90 sec.).
- You need 1 bag of brocc.florets *substi: (French cut green beans *drain).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo or 2 tbs (op) sour cream if u no like mayo 😕.
- Prepare 2 cans of low fat cream o chicken.
- It’s 2 cans of low fat cream o mushroom subst:cream of potato.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet onion (diced & par – cook).
- It’s 1 tbs of CCL.
- You need of Spray Pam.
- Prepare 1 of large or jumbo egg.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
In a small bowl, mix melted butter, breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the chicken and broccoli. Remove from the oven and serve. Making chicken and broccoli is super easy.
Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole step by step
- Precook chic chic until it shreds easily add a knorr bouillon cube while it cooks if u have it for Flava👅 when done shred set aside.
- Precook rice – set aside.
- Precook broccoli & onion set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mayo,cream soups,Ccl(country crock light), season to taste (I personally use Greek seasoning, kosher salt, & black pepper).
- Now add to mixture broccoli,onion, rice, shredded chicken fold in real good.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ok now to mixture add cheese – mix.
- Now whisk egg on the side in a small bowl (one – two eggs depends on size of egg) one -two eggs per casserole, after u are done add to other ingredients blend well.
- Grease pan w/ Pam (cooking spray) or butter CCL.
- Add the bowl of ingredients to greases pan put in oven cook for approx 30-45 min (based on your oven) watch for sides to pull from pan & center done (egg is in it that's the main thing your awaiting to finish).
- You can add more cheese or mix it up how u want maybe even add a ritz topping, crispy onion topping or seasoned panko topping The MAIN thing is "Make it your OWN" good eating my friends 🍴.
All you need to do is: Steam the broccoli in the stir fry pan using a bit of water. I do this instead of blanching the broccoli in a separate pot. Sprinkle chicken with salt (be generous), pepper and thyme, toss to coat. Spread pasta in a baking dish. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.