Easy Chicken Parmesan. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Visit & Look for More Results!
Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg. Pour beaten eggs into a shallow dish or bowl. In another shallow dish or bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. You can cook Easy Chicken Parmesan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 2 of plump, boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of egg (a splash of milk if you like) beaten.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 pack (8 oz) of shredded mozzarella (part skim).
- You need 1 large jar of your favorite red sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cups of grated parmesan cheese.
Dip chicken breasts into beaten egg, then into breadcrumb mixture to coat. Stir in tomatoes, basil, oregano, sugar, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Place the eggs in a second dish (and beat with a fork). Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and.
Easy Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a plate and the egg into a bowl. Dredge the chicken in the egg and then coat completely in the breadcrumbs and place in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over that..
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned..
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
Stir in parmesan, reserving a small amount to top with at the end. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Chicken Parmesan is the best kind of pub grub and it is incredibly easy to make at home. Juicy chicken, baked with a simple pasta sauce and cheese straight from the oven is really the best kind of meal. This is a family friendly meal that everyone is going to love.