Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce. Zet lekkere en verrassende gerechten op tafel met de Allerhande recepten van Albert Heijn. Remove from the heat and let. You can top this cheesecake however you like.
Serve with strawberry sauce and whipped cream. To make strawberry sauce, add strawberries, vanilla and sugar into a sauce pan and place over medium heat. Let simmer until strawberries start to just break a part. You can have Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- It’s of ■For the crust.
- You need 35 g (1.2 oz) of unsalted butter, chilled.
- You need 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- You need 35 g of (1.2 oz, 4 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You need 35 g of (1.2 oz, 6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of ■For the cheesecake filling.
- Prepare 220 g (7.8 oz) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 g (1.8 oz) of sour cream.
- It’s 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 50 g of (1.8 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) heavy cream.
- Prepare 12 g (2 Tbsp) of grated cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 18 g (2 Tbsp) of cake flour.
- It’s of ■ For the strawberry sauce.
- You need 120 g (4.2 oz) of strawberries.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl and add to the strawberries, stir and simmer until thickened. Thaw wrapped cheesecake in refrigerator overnight.) PLACE strawberries in blender or food processor; cover. Enjoy a deliciously creamy Passover cheesecake. This Passover Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce is the perfect addition to your Passover Seder.
Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NVm2vYYlfg8.
- 【For the crust】Grease the bottom of the pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Preheat an oven to 200℃ (392 F)..
- Dice the well-chilled butter into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put them in a bowl. Sift cake flour, powdered sugar, and almond flour into the bowl. Add a pinch of salt..
- Mix roughly while crushing the butter. Rub and crush while mixing until small lumps are formed..
- Press lightly the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake it at 180℃ / 356F for 23 mins. Let it cool..
- 【For the cheesecake filling】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F. Mix the cream cheese and the sour cream until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix it each time until combined..
- Mix slowly with a whisk for 1 and a half mins. Add egg yolk, egg, vanilla oil, heavy cream, grated cheese, and lemon juice in order. Mix until smooth after each addition. Please mix slowly not to let bubbles in too much..
- Sift cake flour over the mixture and mix well until smooth. (The cake batter will have the grated cheese particles left in it, but they are well-harmonized when baked.).
- Strain it and then pour it into the pan. Flatten it roughly. Bake it at 160℃ / 320F for 50 mins..
- Let it cool completely. Let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For the strawberry sauce】Cut each strawberry in half. (If it's small, you don't have to cut it.) Put them in a bowl. Add granulated sugar and mix roughly, and then leave it 15 mins..
- Add lemon juice and mix roughly, and then microwave it at 600W for 2 mins. Mix roughly. Skim off the scum.Microwave it for another 1 and a half mins. Let it cool..
- Take the cheesecake out from the fridge. Slide a knife around the edges and remove the cake from the pan. Cut and serve!.
- Top with the strawberry sauce!.
To prepare this recipe for Passover, select food. Combine strawberries, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. The mixture will sizzle for a while, but then juice will begin to form. Continue stirring; mash a few strawberries with a wooden spoon or heat-proof spatula to help produce the syrup.