CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN (kfc style). This allows the chicken to finish cooking while keeping it warm and the skin crunchy. Do the same by holding your fried chicken in a warm oven for a few minutes. Even if you follow the above step by step, cracking the crispy skin code may be difficult to do.
Keep the flame medium and fry until they change golden-brown. Stir often and fry all sides evenly. Deep fry the chicken until golden brown. You can have CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN (kfc style) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN (kfc style)
- You need 7 of Chicken (leg).
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of For fry Oil.
- You need 3 of maida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli grind.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Drain to a plate lined with tissue. Serve the Crispy Fried chicken with coleslaw, Tomato ketchup and French fries. Crispy KFC style Fried Chicken – that is so flavorful and juicy with a crispy herb-infused coating that breaks in your mouth with every single bite. The chicken is seasoned with a selection of spices that are just perfect.
CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN (kfc style) instructions
- CHICKEN pa cuts lgaen then vinegar, green chilli or pani itna dalen ke chicken doob jae…..
- Ab isko 2 hrs ke Lia chor dein…..
- Pani phek da or tamam spices add krden…..or achi trah lgaen….
- Ab aik aik chicken maida mein a hi trah coat karein or phir chilled water mein dalen….
- Or phir maida mein coat karein ab isko fry karein…… golden honay par nikal Lena…. zabardast si kfc style ready ha….
It is then drenched overnight in buttermilk for a tender and juicy bite. How to make crispy fried chicken When you are ready to fry the chicken, break an egg and separate the egg white to a bowl. To another wide bowl add bread crumbs. Dec KFC Chicken, a crunchy crust chicken with a unique taste. Make your favorite KFC style fried chicken at your home with a crunchy crust and taste better than KFC.