KFC style fried Chicken:. Notes about KFC fried chicken recipe: Stir chicken pieces up and down when frying so that all sides of the chicken pieces cook perfectly. During marination mix enough amount of salt otherwise it could be tasteless. Don,t over fry the chicken pieces.
Sift flour to prevent lumps from forming. With this delicious, easy, tried & tested recipe, now you can enjoy KFC style fried chicken in own your kitchen. Yummy!" Full Video – How To Make KFC Style Fried Chicken. You can have KFC style fried Chicken: using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KFC style fried Chicken:
- You need of 🌻For Marinade:.
- Prepare 1200 g of Chicken thigh or breast (flatten the meat between two pieces of cling film).
- You need 375 ml of Buttermilk (yogurt +Milk substitute if you don’t have buttermilk).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp lemon juice.
- You need 3 tsp of Red chilli powder or to taste.
- It’s 3 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare of 🌻FOR Flour Mixture (coating).
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel seed (sonf).
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander powder (dhaniya powder).
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
Place chicken in hot oil, not overcrowding, maybe four pieces in first batch. Fry for eight minutes and turn over. Fry for an additional eight minutes. KFC fried chicken recipe with easy step by step photos.
KFC style fried Chicken: instructions
- 🌻Marinade: Mix in a bowl the milk and lemon juice then let it sit for 5 mins. The mixture should curd. This is homemade buttermilk. Add the dried rosemary to the buttermilk. Add the chilli powder, salt, cardamom powder, garlic, ginger and eggs then mix well. putting all chicken in the bowl of marinade and coat well. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 4 hrs..
- 🌻For flour mixture: add the flour in a bowl, cornstarch, red chilli powder, garlic powder, fennel seeds, coriander seed powder, baking powder, salt and pepper then mix..
- 🌻To fry: heat pan with oil on medium heat. Remove chicken marinate from fridge and allow to get to room temperature If you cook straight from fridge the chicken will absorb the oil and the heat of the oil will drop..
- Chicken Coat in the flour mixture, then back into marinate and once again back in the flour to re coat. Fry the chicken. Cook 3/4 pieces at a time. Cook for 12-15 mins until brown and crispy. Remove and serve with you favourite sauces. Enjoy !!!.
Traditional fried chicken is the epitome of comfort food, but its appeal and history go far beyond the way we know it today. Although its origins are evident in other cultures such as Scotland, Korea and China, we typically associate fried chicken with the American South. What is universally true about it is that it is deeply satisfying. Today, KFC still pressure cooks their fried chicken, although much more safely using commercial pressure fryers. Since most of us don't have one of those (and we can't emphasize enough that you should not put fryer oil in your pressure cooker), we used a Dutch oven instead.