Taco Soup. You can call this soup or chili, but either way it is wonderful! This recipe is also very adaptable to your personal taste. I recommend using Bill Echols' Taco Seasoning from this website.
The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. Here's how to make it: Brown the beef and onions. You can cook Taco Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic minced.
- You need 4 cup of Beef broth or cubes.
- It’s 3 cup of Pasta noodles..
- It’s of Any vegetable . I like corn but I used mix for this recipe.
- You need of Salt and pepper to tast.
Dump the contents of the cans into the pot, along with the corn, spices, veggies and stock. Let all of those Mexican-inspired flavors meld. Ladle yourself a big, spicy, beefy bowl of taco soup, and doctor it up. Brown meat and onions and drain.
Taco Soup instructions
- Ground hamburger meat.
- At the same time, cook pasta with a little oil of your choice. I like olive oil. Cook until it's a golden brown on most of the pasta. Add wAter if you are not using the beef stock. add a cup for every cube you use..
- Cook till pasta is tender add vegetables and ground beef. And taco seasoning. And salt to your liking..
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Instructions Heat a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat. Brown the meat and drain any grease, if needed. Garnish with desired toppings. *See slow.