Kfc crispy fried chicken🔥😁. This allows the chicken to finish cooking while keeping it warm and the skin crunchy. Do the same by holding your fried chicken in a warm oven for a few minutes. Even if you follow the above step by step, cracking the crispy skin code may be difficult to do.
Because KFC uses some special and unique methods to make their recipes. I wish to share how I fry my chicken ideally thighs and legs that are our favorite chicken parts to eat in my family. KFC fried chicken recipe with easy step by step photos. You can have Kfc crispy fried chicken🔥😁 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kfc crispy fried chicken🔥😁
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 packet of knorr crispy fried chicken.
- It’s 1 bowl of cold water.
Traditional fried chicken is the epitome of comfort food, but its appeal and history go far beyond the way we know it today. Although its origins are evident in other cultures such as Scotland, Korea and China, we typically associate fried chicken with the American South. What is universally true about it is that it is deeply satisfying. Drop the chicken, one piece at a time into the hot shortening.
Kfc crispy fried chicken🔥😁 instructions
- Take 3tbsp of chicken mix,egg and add them into chicken and mix it well.Leave it for marinating for 20 minutes.
- Take a bowl add maida in it and 3tbsp of chicken mix in it..
- Take the chicken and coat it with powder..
- Then dip it in cold water..
- Then again coat it with powder to make a second layer for making it spicy and crunchy..
- Then fry them..
- Cook them well and they are ready to serve🔥😁❤.
You should be sure to stir the chicken around halfway through the cooking time so that each piece cooks evenly. Not all fried chicken is created equal. Below, KFC's secret recipe to drumstick perfection is revealed. The post Here's the Secret That Makes KFC's Fried Chicken So Crispy appeared first on. The famous spices are mixed into the flour which coats the raw chicken and becomes the crispy batter Credit: The Sun.