Crockpot Chicken Parmigiana.. Dip chicken into egg then coat with crumbs. In large skillet, saute chicken in butter or margarine. Arrange chicken and eggplant in crock pot with eggplant on bottom.
Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Combine crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, slat, pepper, basil, and garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker and mix well. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Parmigiana. using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Parmigiana.
- Prepare 5 each of Thawed chicken breasts.
- Prepare 24 oz of Spagetti sauce. ( any kind ).
- It’s 1 of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 of Fresh ground garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
Add chicken breasts on top of the sauce and sprinkle with salt a pepper. Repeat with remaining butter and chicken breasts. Pour jar of spaghetti sauce on top of coated meat. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker.
Crockpot Chicken Parmigiana. step by step
- Add thawed chicken breasts to bottom of crock pot.
- Pour spagetti sauce over chicken.
- Add seasonings as desired.
- Let sit on low heat for 3 hours n 30 min.
- Cook desired noodles.
Everyone's favorite Italian dish, chicken parmesan, adapted for the slow cooker. Uses a convenience ingredient that is the secret to it's juicy success! Course: Chicken, Everyday Meals, Slow Cooker. Keyword: chicken parmesan, slow cooker chicken. In a large bowl, combine crushed tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, parsley and red pepper flakes, if using.