Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Your Personalized Streaming Guide—Get Recommendations & Build Your Watchlist Now.
Cheese Garlic Potato Pide – Mozzarella Cheese Bread Delicious! Drain; return the potatoes to the same pot and mash well. Mix in the milk and melted butter. You can have Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread
- It’s 250 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 g of instant yeast.
- You need 145 g of water.
- Prepare 5 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 g of salt.
- Prepare 5 g of garlic powder.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 3 of boiled medium potatoes.
- Prepare 3 g of salt.
- You need 3 g of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1-2 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese for topping.
Spread some grated mozzarella cheese on top of the potato mixture. Repeat the same process for the remaining bread slices. Put the Cheese potato toast in the same pan or tawa, cover with the lid and cook it on low flame till the cheese gets melt and bread become brown and crisp. Cover potatoes generously with bread crumb mixture and place slices on thin sheet pan.
Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread step by step
- In a mixing bowl, put flour, sugar, yeast, garlic powder, salt, oil & water. Knead until smooth. Cover the mixture & leave to sit at warm place until double in size. Divide into 4 equal size & shape into a ball..
- Make the fillings: mix all ingredients & crush roughly into small pieces..
- Flat the dough into a thin oval shape about 23 -25cm. Roll at the edge of the dough inward to shape the dough like a boat. Press both ends to seal. Put them on a baking tray. Put the potato mixture on it. Cover for 30 minutes. Sprinkle dried parsley if you like. Egg wash on the dough..
- Bake at 200oC at preheated oven in 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Best served warm..
Remove potatoes from the oven and sprinkle shredded mozzarella. METHOD Put boiled potatoes in a bowl, pour over the milk, mash. Add all ingredients and knead the dough. Pass the potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl. Stir in the mozzarella and parsley and season with salt and pepper.