KFC style fried chicken. Notes about KFC fried chicken recipe: Stir chicken pieces up and down when frying so that all sides of the chicken pieces cook perfectly. During marination mix enough amount of salt otherwise it could be tasteless. Don,t over fry the chicken pieces.
Sift flour to prevent lumps from forming. With this delicious, easy, tried & tested recipe, now you can enjoy KFC style fried chicken in own your kitchen. Yummy!" Full Video – How To Make KFC Style Fried Chicken. You can have KFC style fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KFC style fried chicken
- You need of Plain flour.
- Prepare of White or red chili papper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder/Italian seasoning.
- You need of Tandoori masala.
- You need of Chickens parts.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt as required.
Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash. Place chicken in hot oil, not overcrowding, maybe four pieces in first batch. Fry for eight minutes and turn over. Fry for an additional eight minutes.
KFC style fried chicken step by step
- In a medium,add all dry ingredients and gave it a good mix..
- In separate bowl,whisk together egg and milk. Take one part of chicken and put in the egg mixture and then out straight in to the flour..
- Double deep back in to the egg milk mixture and then flour, repeat like 5 times..
- Heat oil in a pan add pop in your chicken and cook for about 15-20 minutes until nice and crispy. Enjoy.
KFC fried chicken recipe with easy step by step photos. Traditional fried chicken is the epitome of comfort food, but its appeal and history go far beyond the way we know it today. Although its origins are evident in other cultures such as Scotland, Korea and China, we typically associate fried chicken with the American South. What is universally true about it is that it is deeply satisfying. As far as we can tell, KFC does not brine their chicken before frying it.