Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread. Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread Lavender Vietnam. Cheese Garlic Potato Pide – Cheese Bread Delicious! Cheese Garlic Potato Pide – Mozzarella Cheese Bread Delicious!
Cover potatoes generously with bread crumb mixture and place slices on thin sheet pan. Remove potatoes from the oven and sprinkle shredded mozzarella. Spread some grated mozzarella cheese on top of the potato mixture. You can cook Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of instant yeast.
- It’s of water.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need of boiled medium potatoes.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of red chili sauce.
- It’s of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of shredded Mozzarella cheese for topping.
Repeat the same process for the remaining bread slices. Put the Cheese potato toast in the same pan or tawa, cover with the lid and cook it on low flame till the cheese gets melt and bread become brown and crisp. METHOD Put boiled potatoes in a bowl, pour over the milk, mash. Add all ingredients and knead the dough.
Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread step by step
- In a mixing bowl, put flour, sugar, yeast, garlic powder, salt, oil & water. Knead until smooth. Cover the mixture & leave to sit at warm place until double in size. Divide into 4 equal size & shape into a ball..
- Make the fillings: mix all ingredients & crush roughly into small pieces..
- Flat the dough into a thin oval shape about 23 -25cm. Roll at the edge of the dough inward to shape the dough like a boat. Press both ends to seal. Put them on a baking tray. Put the potato mixture on it. Cover for 30 minutes. Sprinkle dried parsley if you like. Egg wash on the dough..
- Bake at 200oC at preheated oven in 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Best served warm..
Pass the potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl. Stir in the mozzarella and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Khabizgina is a type of Khachapuri (cheese-filled bread) from South Ossetia (Tskhinvali Region) high in the Caucasus Mountains. Adapted from a recipe in Tasting Georgia, the yeast-based bread is formed into a circle and filled with grated potatoes, butter, and a mixture of sheep's and cow's cheese (I used a combination of feta and mozzarella). Pour olive oil, water, milk, and salt into a large saucepan, and place over high heat.