Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs. Enjoy The Same Great Taste, From Crispy, Golden Chips to Roasted Vegetables With No Oil. Roast, Reheat & Even Dehydrate Food. A Healthier Way To Enjoy Your Favourite Fried Foods.
Place the chicken on a plate and sprinkle the seasoning mixture over it. Turn the chicken over and cover the other side. Add the olive oil to the bowl of chicken and sprinkle with the seasonings and toss until fully coated. You can cook Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 4-5 of boneless skinless chicken thighs (rinsed and patted dry).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the basket of the air fryer. If you would like your chicken thighs super crispy. Air fryer chicken thighs – crispy on the outside and deliciously juicy and tender on the inside. Air Fried chicken thighs are so simple and easy to make with no mess and only a few ingredients!
Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs instructions
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a bowl..
- Combine all the seasonings together in a bowl, then pour them into the bowl with the chicken and use your hands to coat the chicken with the spices..
- Might sound crazy but… Preheat your air fryer to 380° (I did mine for 5 minutes for preheating). Then, place chicken smooth side down into the air fryer, spray with nonstick spray/olive oil spray on the top of chicken and cook at 380° for 12 minutes..
- Once the air fryer beeps, use kitchen tongs to flip the chicken over, and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes on the second side, or until chicken is cooked through. ***(Excuse our Air Fryer… we use this thing A LOT! and it is clean and does get clean after each use. I promise!).
If you are a fan of super juicy chicken with delicious, crispy brown skin, I have great news… Your favorite air fryer boneless chicken thighs recipe is right here! It makes a perfect easy weeknight. Add the olive oil to the bowl of chicken and sprinkle with the seasonings and toss until fully coated. Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the basket of the air fryer. Try this air fryer chicken thighs recipe.