Simple black bean brownie. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Update your wardrobe with the New Look must-have looks. Look no further for style inspiration. Enjoy next-day delivery and free returns.
Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Who'd ever think of using black beans in brownies? My hubby and I are both watching our weight, and since we both love to eat sweets, I was looking for a healthier brownie recipe. You can have Simple black bean brownie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple black bean brownie
- It’s 1 can of (19oz/540ml) black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
The only thing I miss is the flaky topping I'm used to seeing when I make brownies from a box. I followed this recipe exactly, it was moist and very tasty. The Bean Base I kept it simple with the bean base and simple blended the oil and beans together. There are so many ways to use black beans and most of them are savory.
Simple black bean brownie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9inch square baking pan..
- In a blender: puree beans, eggs, oil, vanilla until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cocoa, and baking powder. Pour in bean mixture and stir until smooth. Stir in nuts..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 30 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack..
Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar and instant coffee in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Feel free to use any type of sugar. Combine all ingredients except chips in a good food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Even easier than making regular brownies, the batter for these easy black bean brownies is made in a blender—yes—a blender. Here's what you'll do: Melt the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth (in a double boiler or microwave).