Chili Con Carne. Voeg je ingrediënten gemakkelijk toe aan je boodschappenlijst. Met de instructievideo's en de Allerhandigste kooktips van AH lukt je recept altijd. Cook green pepper, and onion, until softened.
Stir in the green pepper, salt,. Add the onion and bell pepper. Stir in the beef and any juices from the. You can cook Chili Con Carne using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Con Carne
- Prepare 500 gr of minced beef (90% lean).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chili powder or according to taste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of canned tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 180 ml of beef broth.
- You need 1 can (425 g) of / 15 oz) canned diced tomatoes (small cubes).
- It’s 1 can (225 g) of / 8 oz) canned tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (450 g) of / 16 oz) canned kidney beans.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need of grated cheese (Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Asadero, Quesa Quesadilla).
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of green onions, thinly sliced.
Saute onion, chile pepper and garlic until soft. Chili con carne (also spelled chilli con carne or chile con carne and shortened to chili or chilli Spanish pronunciation: [ˈtʃili kon ˈkaɾne]), meaning "chili with meat", is a spicy stew containing chili peppers (sometimes in the form of chili powder), meat (usually beef), tomatoes and kidney beans. Other seasonings may include garlic, onions, and cumin. During the cool fall and winter months, coming home to a satisfying bowl of chili con carne is the perfect warm-up. (The best-case scenario is slow cooker chilis like these.)It's good super-spicy or with just a touch of heat, can be made with all kinds of meat, and the longer it sits in the refrigerator, the tastier it seems to get.
Chili Con Carne instructions
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the onion until fragrant..
- Add the minced meat. Cook until it changes color (6-7 minutes)..
- Season with cumin, chili powder, tomato paste, garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar. Stir well..
- Add beef broth, canned diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and red beans. Cook until boiling..
- Turn down the heat. Continue to cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Adjust to taste..
- Remove from the heat. Place it in a serving bowl. Top with grated cheese, sour cream, and sliced green onions. Yum😋.
In a large pot, brown the ground beef. With chunks of chuck roast, browned in bacon fat and cooked with red kidney beans, red chili and chipotle chili, onion, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lime juice. Top with grated cheddar and chopped red onion. It's a convenient prep-ahead option for those busy nights when you're juggling homework, sports practices, and other family commitments. This easy chilli con carne recipe is a quick and classic sharing option for a casual night with friends.