Multicolored Salad Dressed with Cranberries Vinaigrette. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, salad greens, oranges, cheese and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, orange juice and zest. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. You can cook Multicolored Salad Dressed with Cranberries Vinaigrette using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Multicolored Salad Dressed with Cranberries Vinaigrette
- Prepare 1 cup of vinaigrette with cranberry sauce (recipe here in Rosanas Ideas).
- It’s 1/2 pound of mixed salad greens.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts in halves.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need 4 of strawberries cut in halves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This simple vinaigrette features the tangy kick of fresh cranberries. Pair it with your favorite salad for a fresh, tart dress-up! Use the Black + Decker Per. Instructions Combine cranberries, vinegar, and sugar in a blender or food processor.
Multicolored Salad Dressed with Cranberries Vinaigrette instructions
- Place the vinaigrette in a sauceboat, reserve.
- In a salad bowl place the lettuce.
- Put the nuts and blueberries on the lettuce.
- Add, decorate with strawberries.
- Place the salad bowl and the sauceboat with vinaigrette on the table.
- In individual dishes each person serves his own salad to taste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- And vinaigrette to taste.
Pulse until most of the cranberries are pureed. The chunks of cranberries make it hearty enough to make a great salad with just lettuce. I love it with kale, mustard greens and arugula because the sweetness perfectly balances the peppery or bitter bite in the greens. Oh, and it's amazing drizzled into a turkey and brie sandwich. You can also use it to marinate chicken!