Pesto baked chicken thighs. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chicken thighs onto the prepared baking sheet and coat each side with pesto. Here is how to make pesto chicken bake recipe.
Place half a teaspoon of pesto on top of each thigh and wrap in a piece of prosciutto, folding. Stir pesto oil salt pepper together and add chicken. Place on tin foil lined baking sheet. You can cook Pesto baked chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto baked chicken thighs
- It’s 1/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 3 of tbls. olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Unfold chicken thighs in the same bowl; rub remaining pesto on all sides. Fold thighs back up into original shape and place into the baking dish next to the potatoes. Sprinkle the chicken pieces lightly with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and place in the prepared pan. Combine the pesto, garlic, and lemon juice; rub the mixture evenly over the chicken pieces.
Pesto baked chicken thighs instructions
- Preheat over to 375. Stir pesto oil salt pepper together and add chicken. Stir until all chicken has pasto all over.let set 15 mins on counter..
- Place on tin foil lined baking sheet. Spread whatever pesto is left in bowl smear all over chicken. Bake for 20min..
- Flip chicken bake for another 10 mins or until done..
Put all of the pesto ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Line a baking dish with parchment or foil. Spread pesto sauce over the chicken breast, and roll the chicken breast in a slice of bacon, securing the roll with toothpicks. The Best Chicken Thighs Pesto Recipes on Yummly Pour over the mixture; mix the ingredients together with your hands or a large spoon.