Chocolate Cookie Cake. To freeze the unbaked cookie dough, follow the recipe to make the dough as instructed. Instead of pressing the cookie dough into the skillet, mold it into a rough ball and press down to make a disc. To bake into a cookie cake.
Assemble the cookie cake: Remove the cookie from the pan and discard the parchment. Place the cookie on a cake stand or serving plate. Pipe small, decorative mounds of the frosting around the edge of the cookie. You can have Chocolate Cookie Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookie Cake
- It’s 300 grams of Tea Bisquits (no sugar on them).
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 200 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of Butter.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake. It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! Make sure to try my Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies too! I am excited to have developed this recipe in partnership with Bob's Red Mill.
Chocolate Cookie Cake instructions
- Break the 300 grams of cookies into very small pieces.
- Mix the eggs and the sugar.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix the butter with the eggs and sugar.
- Mix the cocoa powder with it.
- Add the cookies and mix them with a large spoon in the eggs, sugar, butter and cocoa.
- Take a cake mold put a plastic bag in it or use a silicone cake mold.
- Put the mixture in the mold and put it in the refrigerator for a night or day..
Press cookie dough into the pan. Remove cake from oven and set the pan on a wire rack. Making a cookie cake is very simple. You make the dough for this bake just like you would with any other chocolate chip cookie recipe. That means starting by creaming together the softened butter and sugars.