Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs. Read and discuss Greek food Greek travel and Greek culture. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. You can cook Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs
- It’s of marinade.
- Prepare 8 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of of garlic, smashed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Greek spice blend.
Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs is something which I've loved my whole life. To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. Instructions In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, thyme, cayenne, minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Place the chicken breasts in a large zip top bag.
Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs step by step
- In a large container place all ingredients and cover tightly. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 90 minutes..
- You may marinate for several hours! Once marination time is complete, place chicken on hot grill. Grill one side for 4-5 minutes. Flip. Cook another 4-5 minutes or until cooked through..
- Do not use marinade as a sauce, discard after use..
- Serve grilled thighs with your favorite summertime side dishes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- You may get the spice blend at penzeys.com..
Pour the prepared marinade on top, zip the bag and give it a good shake until the chicken is evenly coated. Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor Chicken thigh/legs or breast parts • Maggi Indian cooking paste or garam masala • ginger garlic paste • smoked or plain paprika • Plain greek yogurt enough to coat the chicken • salt • pepper • slice of lemon or lime In a medium bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, oregano, parsley, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Place the marinade in a large ziploack bag or a large tuperrware container. Add the chicken thighs and coat well. Grilled Chicken Thighs with Greek Marinade is the perfect summer grilling recipe.