~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
Chicken Parmesan is the best kind of pub grub and it is incredibly easy to make at home. Juicy chicken, baked with a simple pasta sauce and cheese straight from the oven is really the best kind of meal. This is a family friendly meal that everyone is going to love. You can have ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~
- It’s 1 1/2 box of Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare 1 pints of Barilla Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 piece of Toasted Bread ( Italian, white, wheat, etc. Crumbled finely).
- Prepare 3 piece of Thawed Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 cup of Water (boiling).
- It’s 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Provolone Cheese.
Chicken Parm is easier than you think too. In no time you can have this restaurant worthy meal in the. Add Panko breadcrumbs and coat in the butter. Add in onion and fry until it.
~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ instructions
- First, Add pasta to boiling water in Medium sized pot. Add salt. Cook till soft and tender. Strain and set aside..
- Beat Dijon Mustard with egg and water. Set aside..
- Toast 2 slides of the bread of your choice well. Crumble finely. Add salt, pepper, season salt, garlic powder, paprika, and grated parmesan. Ba-Bada-Ba you made delicious, home-made bread crumbs my friend!🍞.
- Take flour, salt & pepper and spread onto a plate. Set aside..
- Heat a saute pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Take 1 piece of thawded chicken breast, drench in your mustard & egg mixture. Next, drench that same piece in flour mixture. Back into the mustard and egg pool! Now throw that piece of chicken on your plate of home made bread crumbs. Cover and stick mixture to your meat the best you can! (Repeat with each piece of chicken!).
- Cook chicken on Medium heat in saute pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side..
- Get out your favorite baking pan! Add cooked noodles, tomato sauce and put pieces of chicken neatly on top. For extra "savory-yummymess" put a piece of Provolone cheese on top each piece of crusted chicken. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, take out and let cool before serving. Enjoy my dears!🍴❤💜💙😘.
Pound Chicken: Lay cling film over chicken. In a medium bowl, combine the panko, parmesan cheese, basil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Dredge the chicken in the egg wash, then coat with the bread crumb mixture. Transfer the breaded chicken breasts to a. Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well.