Blueberry Coffee Cake. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Coat a Bundt pan well with cooking spray. How To Make Blueberry Coffee Cake To begin, make the streusel topping by combining the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl.
Cut in butter with fork until crumbly. Ingredients In Blueberry Coffee Cake Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. Dry ingredients – All purpose flour, salt, and baking powder. You can have Blueberry Coffee Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 pints of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter softened.
Wet ingredients – Butter, eggs, white sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Blueberry Coffee Cake In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Blueberry Coffee Cake instructions
- Cream butter, sugar, & salt..
- Add egg yolks one at a time. Mix..
- Mix in flour, baking powder, & milk. Stir well..
- Beat egg whites still soft peaks form. Fold in batter..
- Fold in flour covered blueberries..
- Spread in 9×13 pan..
- In bowl mix 1/4 c flour, 1/4 c sugar, 6 Tbsp softened butter till crumbles. Sprinkle on top of batter..
- Bake for 30 minutes, or till golden brown..
This blueberry crumb cake is a very easy cake to make, and it can be served as a dessert or coffee cake. The crunchy butter and brown sugar topping give the cake extra flavor and texture. The crunchy butter and brown sugar topping give the cake extra flavor and texture. Blueberry loaf cake with cream cheese topping. The loaf pan was perfect for this blueberry coffee cake and the Berry & Thread Hostess Tray is my new favorite way to serve cakes and cookies.