One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus. Place the asparagus next to the tenders and drizzle the reserved lemon butter sauce. If desired place lemon slices over the chicken (optional) Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning over the tenders (I use Mrs. Flip the tenders to the other side.
Once the asparagus spears are in, you drizzle the whole pan with a garlic-lemon-butter sauce. And just like that, you have a complete meal! Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning over the tenders (I use Mrs. You can have One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 stick (8 Tbs) of unsalted melted butter, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of S&P.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 Tbs of parsley.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced and divided.
- It’s of Zest and juice of 2 lemons, divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
Flip the tenders to the other side. Place the asparagus next to the tenders and drizzle the reserved lemon butter sauce. Enter this delicious and ONE PAN lemon parmesan chicken & asparagus. This meal is incredibly easy to make and there are so many amazing flavors.
One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Place flour and S&P in one bowl.
- Put 6 Tbs melted butter, 2 cloves garlic, zest and juice of 1 lemon in second bowl.
- In a third bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, S&P, garlic powder and parsley. Blend.
- Dredge chicken on each side in flour, then butter mixture, and into Panko mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until each piece is coated.
- Place pan in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, trim asparagus.
- Melt remaining butter and add remaining garlic and lemon zest and juice and blend.
- Coat asparagus with butter mixture.
- Flip chicken over so underside and cook.
- Add asparagus to pan.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp and chicken internal temperature is 165.
- When chicken is done, drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
It is sure to be a favorite meal this Spring and Summer! ? This dinner is so easy to make and bursting with fresh Spring flavors. The chicken gets lightly breaded in a Parmesan + seasonings + Panko (Panko is generally used in Japanese cooking and it. One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus. Lightly breaded garlic lemon parmesan chicken and asparagus all cooked on ONE pan.