Barsha's coffee cake. Barsha's coffee cake step by step. Break eggs in a bowl and separate the yolk from the egg whites, blend the yolks with a hand blender till its light and frothy. Add powdered sugar and sieve flour in it slowly & steadily and blend for another minute.
Now take a glass, put small chocolate cubes, roasted coffee beans (for sweet and bitter taste), and pour the coffee in the glass from the jar. Then take whipped cream, fill it in a cone and fill the top of the glass with the cream. Add the dissolved coffee to the mixture, still folding. You can have Barsha's coffee cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barsha's coffee cake
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coffee.
- Prepare 15 of coffee beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coffee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream.
Can be frozen at this stage. Combine the holy trinity of chocolate, coffee and hazelnut for a blissfully indulgent cake. Once mixed slowly mix in half of the dissolved coffee. Divide the cake mix between the two prepared tins and smooth the surface flat.
Barsha's coffee cake instructions
- Break eggs in a bowl and separate the yolk from the egg whites, blend the yolks with a hand blender till its light and frothy..
- Add powdered sugar and sieve flour in it slowly & steadily and blend for another minute..
- Add vanilla essence, baking powder, coffee and cocoa powder and mix well..
- Take coffee beans, roast them and add them to the cake batter.(if you want it to be crunchy).
- Preheat oven at 180°C. Take a dish of aluminium or glass grease it with butter..
- Pour the batter in the dish, and pour the egg white on top of the batter slowly. Bake for 10 minutes in HIGH temp.(Baking for long will reduce cake's moisture).
- For Icing -.
- take milk,sugar and coffee and beat it, add melted chocolate and cream. Mix well and fill it in the icing cone.(avoid adding too much of cream or milk).
- After icing is done refrigerate the cake for 15-20 minutes. And do share it with family, friends and relatives and let me know how did you find it :).
Beat the sugar with the butter until light and creamy. This video is sponsored by Trade Coffee. Coffee cake is any cake flavored with or intended to be eaten with coffee. British coffee cake is typically a sponge cake flavored with coffee, typically baked in a circular shape with two layers separated by coffee butter icing, which also covers the top of the cake. Walnuts are a common addition, to make coffee and walnut cake.