Pulled beef. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders Check Out Beef on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Stir onion, tomato passata, brown sugar, vinegar, chilli powder, soy sauce, salt and mustard together in a slow cooker; add beef. Spoon onion mixture over the beef to coat. Shred meat in slow cooker with a pair of forks. You can cook Pulled beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled beef
- It’s 6 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 can of beer.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of barbeque sauce of choice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of bottom round roast.
Pulled Beef Brisket This brisket joint is cooked is cooked very slowly in a low oven with tomatoes, barbecue sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, stock and smoked paprika. The tender meat is 'pulled' and shredded before serving. Slow cooked pulled beef is so versatile. I usually serve it in tortilla wraps, with grated cheddar cheese, salad, sliced red onion, apple coleslaw and sour cream.
Pulled beef step by step
- add everything but the bbq sauce to a crock pot. fyi for my beer I used Coors light. any beer will do, since it's just for flavor.
- cook the meat on high until the thermometer pops out. remove the thermometer and return to the crock pot for a few hours until the meat pulls apart easily..
- drain the liquid from the roast. you can keep the chopped onions in with the roast if you wish.
- pull apart the roast with two forks. it's better to leave the roast in the pot, so it doesn't make as big of a mess..
- add your bbq sauce and cook on low for about an hour.
- serve on your preference of bun or roll.
It's a take on beef burritos, and we all LOVE beef burritos in this house! This pulled beef is best served alongside a dish or incorporated into a dish. This something can be nachos, pizza, a salad, beef enchiladas, and so much more. The beef will even go great alongside something such as sweet potato fries or cauliflower cheese. There is so much that goes great with slow cooker pulled beef.