Sheree's Rouladen. Steps to make Sheree's Rouladen: VERY GOOD!!! but it is time consuming so this is a perfect special occasion meal. Maybe an anniversary or birthday… Maybe an impressive dinner party such as in-laws, business, friends etc…. Here is how you achieve that.
It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. You can have Sheree's Rouladen using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Rouladen
- It’s 1 of **** this was inspired by '$10 meals' from the FOOD NETWORK.
- You need 6 slice of thick bacon.
- You need 4 cup of cabbage (red and green).
- You need 1 large of onion, divided.
- Prepare 1 of **** salt, pepper,,& garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 of button mushrooms.
- You need 2 lb of round steak or flat iron steak.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dijon type mustard.
- It’s 2 clove of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 2 stick of celery, course chop.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dill pickle relish.
- You need 2 of carrots, course chop.
- You need 1 of *** 1/4 cup red wine.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (10 1/2 oz can).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
Sheree's Rouladen is something which I've loved my whole life. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Explore Take a bread tin and brush it with oil. Fold it on both the sides with narrow edge on top and wide edge at the bottom with bottom edge being slightly narrow than the length of bread tin.
Sheree's Rouladen step by step
- VERY GOOD!!! but it is time consuming so this is a perfect special occasion meal. Maybe an anniversary or birthday… Maybe an impressive dinner party such as in-laws, business, friends etc….
- Fry bacon until crisp … drain on paper towel. set aside..
- cook cabbage in bacon drippings. when cabbage is wilted add garlic and onion. 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 black pepper. take skillet off flame to cool. place mixture in bowl for assembly..
- DO NOT CLEAN SKILLET..
- use hand to crumble bacon… put in cabbage mixture. add dill pickle relish and mix everything well..
- cut steak into 4 pieces. pound steak with a mallet. place plastic wrap over the steak. flip it over and pound the other side. use a paint brush and put a very thin layer of Dijon mustard on the upside of the steak. put about a palm size amount of the cabbage mixture..
- starting at the small end of the steak, roll the steak tightly around the cabbage mixture. tie the meat bundles with cooking twine..
- put a splash of oil in the pan where cabbage was cooked. fry the meat bundles until they are browned on the outside. take them out of the skillet once brown..
- add carrots, celery, and onions..
- stir veggies to semi soft. deglaze skillet by adding 1/4 cup red wine and when hot again add canned tomatoes. add sugar to cut through the tart/ acidic taste..
- place meat bundles back in sauce and look cook for 45 minutes..
- taste sauce to see if it needs s&p.
- steak should be very tender..
Pinch down the edges of the fold. Roch Valleys SHER Sheree Sleeveless Leotard. Featuring a Ruched bustline, the Roch Valley Sheree is made from a comfortable Nylon/Lycra with elastane, which ensures a fantastic fit with room to stretch. It's so easy to use, fast and convenient. Try our new, online website which contains our entire takeaway menu.