Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Steps Over medium heat, cook the chicken until done. Stir in sesame seed teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
Place an egg roll wrapper in a diamond shape on a cookie sheet. I normally order Lu's combination plate with teriyaki chicken and beef (comes with rice, yakisoba noodles, and salad), and recently tried their banana lumpia as well. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia
- You need 1 lb of ground boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded green cabbage.
- It’s 1/3 cup of minced yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame seed teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 30 of wrappers.
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Wrap the ground chicken mixture in lumpia wrapper. Teriyaki Chicken (Yoshinoya Copycat) – Juicy tender chicken thighs with crispy skin, served with an aromatic and rich teriyaki sauce that is not too sweet. Combine chicken, garlic, onion, carrots, cabbage, […] Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia.
Teriyaki Chicken Lumpia step by step
- Over medium heat, cook the chicken until done. Stir in sesame seed teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Break up any large chunks. Taste a sample. If additional salt or pepper is needed, now is the time to add it. Drain meat and set aside to cool. (I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breast as thighs will retain more moisture.).
- Keeping the remaining liquids, heat onions, garlic, and carrots until onions begin to caramelize and carrots soften. Drain off any remaining liquid..
- Turn off heat, add back chicken and add cabbage. Mix together using residual heat for two minutes. Remove mixture and set aside to further cool..
- Roll cooled mixture into 1/2 rolls using wax paper, piping bag, or sausage stuffer. Cut into 3 to 4 inch lengths, then wrap with spring roll or lumpia wrappers..
- Traditionally, lumpia are fried in vegetable oil until all sides are golden brown. I personally have problems with deep fried foods, so instead I put them in a convection toaster oven for 5 to 7 minutes. For this variation, serve with more of the sesame seed teriyaki sauce..
Wrap the ground chicken mixture in lumpia wrapper. Check out the recipe below for the detailed instruction. Make sure to completely secure the wrapper so that it won't open-up while frying. Teriyaki Chicken (Yoshinoya Copycat) – Juicy tender chicken thighs with crispy skin, served with an aromatic and rich teriyaki sauce that is not too sweet. Frying our chicken lumpia requires low heat.