Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken. Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken Crock Pot Girl 🤡 NY. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken.
Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup Recipe. Among slow cooker chicken recipes, this one will take its place as one of the best. Ingredients of Crockpot Orange Teriyaki Chicken. You can have Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack).
- It’s 3 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of orange 🍊, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate).
Tip: For easy cleanup, line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken, onions, and orange slices to a baking dish or bowl and cover with foil to keep warm. Make sure the slow cooker is on high heat and then thicken the juices with the cornstarch.
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs……..
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well……..
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉.
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!.
Return the chicken to the slow cooker prior to serving. Serve the chicken over hot cooked rice. Crockpot asian inspired recipes like this crockpot orange chicken are the best! You can also check out: slow cooker lo mein, slow cooker teriyaki chicken, slow cooker kung pao chicken, slow cooker ramen noodles. As with most of my recipes, this one started out with craving.