Garlic ranch chicken tenders. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. The Recipe For Making Garlic ranch chicken tenders.
Don't let that fool you, they We love ranch or blue cheese dressing but these are also good with a drizzle of lemon juice. They are commonly used for making chicken strips, chicken fingers or chicken fillets, breaded and. Garlic ranch chicken tenders is something that I have loved my whole life. You can have Garlic ranch chicken tenders using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic ranch chicken tenders
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts cut in half to thin them and cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- Prepare 4-5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Italian herbs.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. Here is how you cook it. Garlic ranch chicken tenders Chef Nena *Mrs Gordon* ️ Indiana. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic.
Garlic ranch chicken tenders step by step
- Heat fryer or 2 inches of oil to 350. Cut chicken as directed. Mix spices in with flour..
- Dip chicken strips into flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown and they float or until internal temp is 165 degrees..
In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture. For a more intense ranch flavor, serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping. For a more intense ranch flavor, serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping. Add the Italian seasoning on top of the chicken tenders and stir to combine well with the chicken and garlic.