Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Spread The Joy of Speciality Coffee.
In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, eggnog, and pinch of nutmeg. In a bowl, combine the flour, the brown sugar, the baking powder, the baking soda, the pumpkin pie spice, and the salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggnog the eggs, the vanilla, and the melted butter. You can have Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1 using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 cup of eggnog.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of filling and streussel:.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of eggnog.
Summary: Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins-the streusel and eggnog glaze make these muffins extra special! STREUSSEL: combine all and cut with knife or fork until you get coarse crumbs. Do you remember that feeling you'd get as a kid, waking up on Christmas morning, knowing there was a little bit of magic waiting for you underneath the Christmas tree? It was pretty much the most exciting moment of the year; you'd rush to wake your parents, then run to the living room as fa Cranberry Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins Loaded with tart cranberries and generously topped with a heavenly granola streusel, these soft holiday muffins get their amazing coffee cake-like texture from a special ingredient: Eggnog!
Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1 step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 12 regular sized muffin cups with spray or paper liners..
- STREUSSEL: combine all and cut with knife or fork until you get coarse crumbs. Set aside..
- MUFFIN BATTER:.
- In a large bowl wisk together all dry ingredients. Set aside..
- In another bowl wisk together all wet ingredients..
- Combine wet into dry and stir until just combined. Do not overmix..
- Fill each prepared muffin cup to 1/3 full..
- Top with about 1 tbl. Streussel filling mix..
- Top with remaining batter equally among muffin cups..
- Top with another tablespoon of streussel mix..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let muffins cool for 5-10 minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Makes about 12 regular sized muffins..
The cake in return is sweet, filled with nutmeg and crumbly. That cake is topped with a buttery cinnamon crumble that adds a crunchy texture to an already moist cake. Finally, you drizzle a sweet eggnog icing over the cake for the final touch. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggnog, sour cream, rum extract, and eggs until well blended.