Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables. In a separate bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, basil, oregano and pepper. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Directions: In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker with the vegetables. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, olive oil, seasonings, salt, and pepper. Add some soy sauce, some honey, and ketchup, all ingredients, and measurements in the description box below. You can cook Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
- Prepare 8 of boneless chicken tenders.
- Prepare 16 oz of baby red potatoes.
- You need 16 oz of baby carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Mix everything together then you're going to pour the sauce all over your chicken and veggies. Next, place the lid on and let it slow cook for eight hours. Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker along with the remaining vegetables. Pour in the honey garlic sauce and give everything a good stir.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables step by step
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and pepper..
- Place chicken, potatoes, and carrots into slow cooker and pour over sauce. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high..
In a measuring cup, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic and the spices. In a slow cooker layer the rest of the ingredients IN THIS ORDER: Onions, Carrots, Potatoes, Chicken thighs Pour sauce over the chicken. (Don't stir – this will keep the chicken intact vs. falling apart.) Place the potatoes into your slow cooker. Arrange the chicken on top, making sure that the lid will still fit. You might have to shift vegetables around to do so. Preheat the slow cooker to Low.