Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Search For Quick easy recipes With Us.
Tonight we are cooking Vietnamese pork chop with rice and eggs. This is an old Vietnamese traditional pork chop dish. Weeknight VIETNAMESE Grilled Pork Rice Plate Dinner. You can cook Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe
- You need 4 of pork steak pieces of.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of condense milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of chopped garlic (powder is fine).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of lemongrass chopped (you can buy frozen kind too).
Post a link to another recipe or group by pasting the url into the box where you want it to show up. Remove the pan from the heat, and remove the eggs using a spatula. Place the eggs on a plate and dab with paper towels to soak up any excess oil. To serve, divide the broken rice and cutlets between four plates.
Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe instructions
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together. Now pour the mix on the pork and marinade for at least 3 hours. (overnight will be best).
- You can grill the pork chop mesquite grill will be best (it will create the smoky flavor) or just simply cook on cast iron pan..
- Enjoy with rice and you can top an egg on your rice..
Place a fried egg on top of each cutlet and drizzle over the spring onion oil. Garnish with the sliced chilli and coriander. Top grilled pork chop with rice recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. An easy pork chop recipe to cook under the grill or on the barbecue. The thyme and paprika marinade is as easy as it is delicious.