A Fisherman's Original Recipe: Roughly Flaked Salmon. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Cat. Check Out Salmon Recipes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
This recipe is really handy during those times. Since there's so much salmon to process, I kept cutting corners until I came to this really simple method. Grip a standard dinner fork in each hand. You can cook A Fisherman's Original Recipe: Roughly Flaked Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Fisherman's Original Recipe: Roughly Flaked Salmon
- It’s 1 of half a salmon Salted salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Seasoned salt.
Hold the salmon down on the plate or in a mixing bowl with one fork and pull the other fork against the flesh to remove small pieces or flakes. Gently flake the salmon, allowing the flakes to come away naturally. Remove any bones (if there are any) as you go. Gently stir the salmon and half the cheese through the rice mixture in the large pot until just combined.
A Fisherman's Original Recipe: Roughly Flaked Salmon instructions
- Cook the salmon in a frying pan, skin side first. Put a lid on and cook over medium heat..
- When the pan starts to make a crackling sound and the skin is crispy, take it off with chopsticks. Turn the heat down to low..
- Flake the salmon as you take off the skin..
- Add the sake and mirin, and flake the salmon with a spatula..
- Take the bones out. Add the sesame seeds, taste and add salt if needed, and it's done..
Don't be overzealous with your stirring as this will break up the salmon too much. Add the salmon to the pan, crusted side down first. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Mix the ginger, garlic, soy and vinegar, and set aside. Tip in the rice and stir, flaking the fish into large pieces, then move everything to the side of the pan.