Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. This yummy-looking chicken dish is perfect for a rainy day.
Before you jump to Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Have To Be Difficult. Get full Sarah's Super Fast Chicken Parmesan Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Every day new Girls Games online! You can cook Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 1 of jar or can spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of spaghetti.
- It’s 5 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- It’s of dip mix.
- It’s 7 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- You need of crust mix.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dried chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon powdered garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken bullion.
Chicken Parmesan: Sara's Cooking Class is Safe, Cool to play and Free! This yummy-looking chicken dish is perfect for a rainy day. Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan jar or can spaghetti Sauce • chicken breasts • spaghetti • chicken bullion • butter • stone ground mustard • minced garlic from jar in water • bread crumbs Sprinkle chicken breasts with the Italian Seasoning. When ready to serve, sprinkle Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella Cheese over the top of each chicken breast.
Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Use meat tenderizer utensil to pound out chicken evenly to about a 2/3 inch thickness.
- Mix crust ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix dip ingredients in medium shallow bowl.
- Dip breasts in dip mix and then dip in crust mix *Coat Well*.
- Place coated chicken In greased baking pan bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package add 3tlbs bullion to water before adding spaghetti *Sprinkle cooked and drained spaghetti with basil chives and parsley*.
- After removing chicken from oven spoon hot spaghetti sauce over breasts and dust with parmesan cheese and parsley..
The secret to ultra crispy chicken parmesan lies in the breading. Anytime you are frying chicken, here is the order of events: marinate chicken in buttermilk/egg mixture, dip in seasoned flour and cornstarch, then egg mixture again, then breadcrumbs. Panko breadcrumbs, if you know what's good for you. Chicken Parmesan: Sara's Cooking Class Next Game. It's a classic spinach dish that's super yummy.; Ratatouille Sara's Cooking Class.