Oreo rice pudding. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Do you want to know the latest news about pudding? Add rive and stir a little.
So, Oreos + rice doesn't exactly ~sound~ like the most appealing combo. Tap to play or pause GIF. It should have the consistency of rice. You can cook Oreo rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo rice pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of long rice.
- It’s 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 14 oz of oreo.
Let it sit for about a minute to soften the Oreos. Then, mash the Oreos until they turn to mush. Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes. Mix until all the lumps are gone.
Oreo rice pudding step by step
- Wash rice once over medium low heat add the butter and rice and salt cook for 2 minutes then add milk reduce heat to low and keep stirring cook for half hour then add sugar cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Oreo and keep cooking on low heat for another 20 minutes covered.
- Mix all and serve enjoy 😉 cold or hot.
Bring water, salt, and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the rice, return to a boil, and then reduce the heat to the lowest setting. Shake the pan occasionally and cook until rice has. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and nutmeg; pour over rice. A bit more with the butter, but I'm guessing this is fairly close Our basic building blocks are: milk, rice, sugar, eggs, cream, and a rousing selection of seasonal flavors, fruits and other ingredients.