Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Crockpots On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Place chuck roast, butter and pepperoncini juice into the crock pot.
Sprinkle packets of dry ranch dressing and onion soup mixes over pot roast. Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast Add the beef roast to the crock pot. Scatter the ranch dressing and au jus mix over the roast, pour in the full jar of pepperoncini, and arrange the butter over the top of the roast. You can cook Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- It’s 1 (3 lb) of chuck roast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 8 of peperoncini peppers.
Place roast in a slow cooker. Form a pocket in the top of roast and place butter, pepperoncini peppers, ranch dressing mix, and au jus mix in the pocket. Sprinkle the Ranch Dressing mix and Italian Dressing mix over the roast and top with slices of butter. Heat oil in a large pot or stove top friendly Crock Pot over medium-high heat.
Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast step by step
- Heat large skillet on high. Once heated add oil.
- Dry both sides of roasts with a paper towel and then season with salt and pepper.
- Sear 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer roast to crock pot.
- Sprinkle packets of ranch and onion soup mix over the top of the roast.
- Top with stick of butter then place peppers on and around the roast.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours. Once done take two forks and shred the meat. Serve with or on mashed potatoes.
- I use slow cooker liners for an easy clean up. They are wonderful! After your done you just tie it up and throw it away..
Transfer to the Slow Cooker if needed. Sprinkle the Au Jus and Ranch Dressing Mix over the roast. Place chuck roast in slow cooker. Sprinkle ranch dip mix on top of roast. Sprinkle gravy mix on top of roast.