Fajitas. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Try our best fajitas recipes for a family meal full of Mexican-inspired spices, including chicken, beef and fish versions, as well as vegetarian options with tofu or beans.
Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally, then cut them into thin strips. Put them in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and rub into the chicken with your hands. Although in northern Mexico 'fajitas' refers to a specific cut of beef, elsewhere in the world the term has come to describe a combination of sizzling pan-grilled chicken strips with peppers and onions [.] Recipe by: Azmina Govindji Put a griddle pan on a high heat. You can cook Fajitas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajitas
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Round Steak.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of 16oz. Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 12 of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Toppings of Your Choice.
Halve, deseed and slice the pepper into thin strips, then peel, halve, and finely slice the onion. Slice the chicken lengthways into long strips, roughly the same size as the pepper strips. Put the peppers, onion, and chicken into a bowl with the paprika and cumin. Squeeze over the juice of half a lime, drizzle.
- Cut steak into 6 portions and combine with spices and tomato sauce.
- Cook in crock pot on high for 4-5 hours.
- Remove meat from crock pot and shread.
- Serve with tortillas and toppings.
Chicken fajitas are a fun meal to cook for the family. Try topping your homemade fajitas with homemade salsa to make them extra fresh and delicious. Fajitas are one of the ultimate dishes when it comes to Mexican cooking. They are ideal for dinner with friends and family, as they are easy to prepare, easy to share and never fail to stir up an appetite. Smoky dressed aubergines & peppers "Sticking to super-lean chicken breasts is the key to making super-food fajitas, and also provides us with a great source of protein, ensuring our muscles stay strong and healthy.